Buy Zyrtec online at discount prices - Click here to Buy Zyrtec now
This medicine is classified as a Pharmacy Only Medicine in New Zealand.
Zyrtec is a Histamine H1-receptor antagonist which can be used for the relief of symptoms associated with seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis; allergic conjunctivitis; insect bites; uncomplicated skin manifestations of chronic idiopathic urticaria. It is fast acting, usually within 10-20 minutes after taking it, non-sedating and its effect lasts for 24 hours.
Zyrtec tablets may be taken with or without food. Adults: initially 5-10 mg once daily; children 6-12 years: initially 5-10 mg daily in 1 or 2 divided doses; max. 20 mg/day.
Children 2-6 years: initially 2.5 mg once or twice daily.
Renal impairment: initially 5 mg daily.
Cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg
PRECAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Zyrtec shoulds be used with caution in renal dysfunction; epilepsy; pregnancy, lactation and children < 2 years.
Adverse reactions include Somnolence, fatigue and dry mouth.
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE ZYRTEC?
- Talk with a doctor if you have liver disease or kidney, before starting to take Zyrtec.
- Anyone who may be considering becoming pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Anyone that is over 60 years old without first speaking with your doctor
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ZYRTEC:
- Use caution when driving or operating hazardous equipment while taking the Zyrtec tablets.
- Limit the amount of alcohol intake while taking medication. Zyrtec may increase drowsiness.
- If you miss a dose, take the Zyrtec as soon as you realize it. If it's almost time for the next dose of Zyrtec, skip the dosage you missed. Do not take a double dose to catch up.
- Notify a doctor, contact a pharmacist, or seek emergency attention, if you begin to have difficulty breathing, swelling of your lips, swelling of your tongue, or develop a rash while taking Zyrtec.
- Store your Zyrtec at room temperature. Keep Zyrtec away from moisture and heat.