Allegra Information - Click here to Buy Allegra Now
Allegra is a nonsedating antihistamine prescribed by your doctor. It is a seasonal allergy medication that relieves symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes. Histamine is a chemical in your body that causes allergy symptoms. Allegra blocks the effect of histamine and relieves allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes.
Allegra 180 mg is taken once a day for 24 hour allergy relief. Allegra prescription drugs can be taken with or without food. Relief of allergy symptoms may begin in as little as an hour with Allegra.
Side Effects of Allegra:
Side effects of Allegra 180 mg for seasonal allergies are low and may include headache, cold, or back pain.
Click here to buy Allegra at Discount Prices.
Who should not take Allegra?
- Talk with your doctor if you have heart or kidney disease before starting to take Allegra.
- Anyone who may be considering becoming pregnant or is breastfeeding
- Anyone that is less than 6 years old without first talking with your doctor
How do I take my Allegra?
Allegra is usually taken no closer together than every 12 hours. Allegra may be taken with or without food, but should be taken with a full glass of water.
What are the possible side effects of
The most common side effects include sleepiness, fatigue, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, or painful menstrual periods. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if any of these occur or if you are feeling any different after starting Allegra.
Other important information about Allegra:
- Use caution when operating hazardous equipment or driving when taking Allegra.
- Limit the amount of alcohol while taking Allegra. Allegra may increase drowsiness.
- If you do miss a dosage of Allegra, take it as soon as you realize it. If it's almost time for the next dosage, skip the dose you missed. Do not take a double dose to catch up.
- Notify your doctor, pharmacist or seek emergency medical attention if you begin to have difficulty breathing, swelling of your lips, swelling of your tongue, swelling of your lips or have a rash.
- Allegra is less effective if aluminum or magnesium-containing antacids are taken within 15 minutes of the dosage.
- Store your Allegra at room temperature and away from moisture and heat.
Click here to buy Allegra from Pharmacy Discounter.